Does Overconfidence Harm Individual Investors? An Empirical Analysis of the Taiwanese Market
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 658–682, October 2011
How to Cite
Ho, C. M. (2011), Does Overconfidence Harm Individual Investors? An Empirical Analysis of the Taiwanese Market. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 40: 658–682. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2011.01053.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received 22 November 2010; Accepted 20 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!