Acknowledgments: We are grateful to two anonymous reviewers for their constructive suggestions. This study is supported by a Korea University Business School Research Grant.
Tax Benefits of Debt and Debt Financing in Korea*
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 824–855, December 2011
How to Cite
Ko, J. K. and Yoon, S.-S. (2011), Tax Benefits of Debt and Debt Financing in Korea. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 40: 824–855. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2011.01059.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Received 18 May 2010; Accepted 4 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!