Acknowledgments: This paper was supported by a 2010 Research Grant from Kangwon National University. The paper has also benefited from useful conversations with Seong-Hoon Kim and Lee-Seok Hwang. We thank Myung-Jig Kim (Editor) and Chang-Soo Kim (Editor) for their helpful suggestions.
Syndicate Structure in Initial Public Offerings: Syndicate Formation, Share Allocation, Fee Distribution, and Underpricing in the Korean Market*
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 32–58, February 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J.-R. and Cho, Y.-G. (2012), Syndicate Structure in Initial Public Offerings: Syndicate Formation, Share Allocation, Fee Distribution, and Underpricing in the Korean Market. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 41: 32–58. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2011.01064.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Received 7 June 2010; Accepted 20 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!