Acknowledgments: We are grateful to Editor Jun-Koo Kang and three anonymous referees. We are also grateful to the Institute of Banking and Finance, Hyuk Choe, and Cheol-Won Yang for providing us with the data. We appreciate research grants from the Management Research Center and Institute of Banking and Finance at Seoul National University. Any remaining errors are entirely those of the authors.
The Effects of Outside Board on Firm Value in the Emerging Market from the Perspective of Information Transaction Costs*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Special Issue: Special Issue on Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 175–193, April 2012
How to Cite
Joh, S. W. and Jung, J.-Y. (2012), The Effects of Outside Board on Firm Value in the Emerging Market from the Perspective of Information Transaction Costs. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 41: 175–193. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2012.01069.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 31 August 2011; Accepted 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!