Market Reactions to the Split-share Structure Reform and the Determinants of Compensation: Evidence from Chinese Listed Firms
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Special Issue: Special Issue on Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 194–223, April 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, L., Chiou, J.-R., Chen, Y.-R. and Lee, B. S. (2012), Market Reactions to the Split-share Structure Reform and the Determinants of Compensation: Evidence from Chinese Listed Firms. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 41: 194–223. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2012.01070.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 31 August 2011; Accepted 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!