Is There a Relationship Between Corporate Governance and Value-based Financial Performance Measures? A Study of Turkey as an Emerging Market
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Special Issue: Special Issue on Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 224–239, April 2012
How to Cite
Bayrakdaroglu, A., Ersoy, E. and Citak, L. (2012), Is There a Relationship Between Corporate Governance and Value-based Financial Performance Measures? A Study of Turkey as an Emerging Market. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 41: 224–239. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2012.01071.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 31 August 2011; Accepted 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!