Acknowledgments: An earmarked research grant (CUHK4112/04H) from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Government is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Xi Li, Kun Li and Yong Yang for their research assistance.
Post-Takeover Financing Activities under Financial Repression: Evidence from China*
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Special Issue: Special Issue on Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 313–346, June 2012
How to Cite
Du, J., Rui, O. M. and Wong, S. M. L. (2012), Post-Takeover Financing Activities under Financial Repression: Evidence from China. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 41: 313–346. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2012.01075.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Received 31 August 2011; Accepted 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!