Acknowledgments: Sonia Wong would like to thank the Business Faculty of Lingnan University for funding this project through the Faculty Research Grant (DB08A9).
Sales Maximization or Profit Maximization? How State Shareholders Discipline their CEOs in China*
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Special Issue: Special Issue on Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 347–375, June 2012
How to Cite
Opper, S., Wong, S. and Yang, Y. (2012), Sales Maximization or Profit Maximization? How State Shareholders Discipline their CEOs in China. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 41: 347–375. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2012.01076.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Received 31 August 2011; Accepted 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!