Acknowledgements: The authors acknowledge constructive criticism and suggestions from the editor and two anonymous referees of the journal. This paper was presented at the India Finance Conference, 2011 at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, December 21st to 23rd in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
The Speed of Stock Price Adjustments to Market Wide Information in India*
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 541–562, October 2012
How to Cite
Prasanna, K. and Menon, A. (2012), The Speed of Stock Price Adjustments to Market Wide Information in India. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 41: 541–562. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2012.01085.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Received 20 December 2011; Accepted 14 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!