Acknowledgements: The authors are grateful for the helpful comments of Editor, Chang-Soo Kim, and two anonymous referees. This work was supported by the 2012 Hankuk University of Foreign Studies Research Fund.
Is Stock Split a Manipulation Tool? Evidence from the Korean Stock Market*
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Korean Securities Association
Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 637–663, October 2012
How to Cite
Kim, K. S., Park, J., Chung, C. Y. and Lee, J. H. (2012), Is Stock Split a Manipulation Tool? Evidence from the Korean Stock Market. Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies, 41: 637–663. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6156.2012.01086.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Received 20 January 2012; Accepted 31 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!