Baron Reed is a graduate student at Brown University and holds a visiting position at Pomona College. His research interests are in epistemology, metaphysics, and the history of epistemology.
Epistemic Agency and the Intellectual Virtues
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
2001 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 507–526, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Reed, B. (2001), Epistemic Agency and the Intellectual Virtues. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 39: 507–526. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6962.2001.tb01831.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!