Victor Rodych is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Philosophy at The University of Lethbridge. His most recent publications include “Wittgenstein on Gödel: The Newly Published Remarks,” Erkenntnis, forthcoming; “Wittgenstein's Anti-Modal Finitism,” Logique et Analyse, forthcoming; “Wittgenstein's Critique of Set Theory,” The Southern Journal of Philosophy (2000); “Wittgenstein's Inversion of Gödel's Theorem,” Erkenntnis (1999); “Wittgenstein on Irrationals and Algorithmic Decidability,” Synthese (1999); and “Wittgenstein on Mathematical Meaningfulness, Decidability, and Application,” Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic (1997). His areas of interest include philosophy of science and the philosophy and history of logic.
Gödel's ‘Disproof’ of the Syntactical Viewpoint
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
2001 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 527–555, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Rodych, V. (2001), Gödel's ‘Disproof’ of the Syntactical Viewpoint. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 39: 527–555. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6962.2001.tb01832.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!