Dan Russell is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Wichita State University in Wichita, Kansas. He holds a Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of Arizona and specializes in ancient philosophy. His main research interests are in ancient moral theory, and he has completed a manuscript on the role of pleasure in Plato's ethics.
Misunderstanding the Myth in the Gorgias
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
2001 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 557–573, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Russel, D. C. (2001), Misunderstanding the Myth in the Gorgias. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 39: 557–573. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6962.2001.tb01833.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!