Clare Batty has been Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Kentucky since 2007. She works primarily in the philosophy of mind. Her current research is in the philosophy of perception and focuses on olfactory experience. Forthcoming publications include “Scents and Sensibilia” (American Philosophical Quarterly) and “Olfactory Experience” (Blackwell Philosophy Compass).
What's That Smell?
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
2009 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 321–348, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Batty, C. (2009), What's That Smell?. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 47: 321–348. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6962.2009.tb00164.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!