Kevin Morris recently defended his dissertation, “Physicalism and A Priori Connections, Realization, and Reduction: Two Issues in the Metaphysics of Mind,” at Brown University. He works primarily in metaphysics and the philosophy of mind and where they intersect with the philosophy of science and epistemology. His work has appeared in The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, and his paper, “Theoretical Identities as Explanantia and Explananda,” is forthcoming in American Philosophical Quarterly. In 2010–11, he will be teaching at Northern Arizona University.
GUIDELINES FOR THEORIZING ABOUT REALIZATION
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 393–416, December 2010
How to Cite
Morris, K. (2010), GUIDELINES FOR THEORIZING ABOUT REALIZATION. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 48: 393–416. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6962.2010.00036.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!