Julia Driver is Professor of Philosophy at Washington University in St. Louis. She received her PhD in philosophy from the Johns Hopkins University. Her areas of research include normative ethical theory and moral psychology. She has a book forthcoming with Routledge entitled Consequentialism (2011).
THE SECRET CHAIN: A LIMITED DEFENSE OF SYMPATHY
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Special Issue: Spindel Supplement: Empathy and Ethics
Volume 49, Issue Supplement s1, pages 234–238, September 2011
How to Cite
DRIVER, J. (2011), THE SECRET CHAIN: A LIMITED DEFENSE OF SYMPATHY. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 49: 234–238. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6962.2011.00070.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!