Lisa Damm graduated with a PhD in philosophy from the University of California, San Diego in 2009 and then completed a one-year postdoctoral research fellowship at the Center for Philosophy of Science at the University of Pittsburgh. Her research focuses on emotion and psychopathology and their intersection with issues in ethics, philosophy of action, and philosophy of science.
SELF-DECEPTION ABOUT EMOTION
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 254–270, September 2011
How to Cite
DAMM, L. (2011), SELF-DECEPTION ABOUT EMOTION. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 49: 254–270. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6962.2011.00073.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!