Greg Janzen is Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Calgary. His primary research interests are in philosophy of mind and philosophy of religion. He is the author of The Reflexive Nature of Consciousness (John Benjamins, 2008).
IN DEFENSE OF THE WHAT-IT-IS-LIKENESS OF EXPERIENCE
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 271–293, September 2011
How to Cite
JANZEN, G. (2011), IN DEFENSE OF THE WHAT-IT-IS-LIKENESS OF EXPERIENCE. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 49: 271–293. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6962.2011.00074.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!