William Roche is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Texas Christian University. His primary area of specialization is epistemology. His current research focuses on epistemic justification and related topics in philosophy of science and philosophy of mind. His publications include “Coherentism, Truth, and Witness Agreement” (Acta Analytica, 2010), “A Weaker Condition for Transitivity in Probabilistic Support” (European Journal for Philosophy of Science, 2012), “A Reply to Cling's ‘The Epistemic Regress Problem’ ” (Philosophical Studies, forthcoming), and “Transitivity and Intransitivity in Evidential Support: Some Further Results” (Review of Symbolic Logic, forthcoming).
WITNESS AGREEMENT AND THE TRUTH-CONDUCIVENESS OF COHERENTIST JUSTIFICATION
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 151–169, March 2012
How to Cite
ROCHE, W. (2012), WITNESS AGREEMENT AND THE TRUTH-CONDUCIVENESS OF COHERENTIST JUSTIFICATION. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 50: 151–169. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6962.2011.00086.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!