Ted Poston is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of South Alabama. He works primarily in epistemology. His work has appeared in Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, Philosophical Studies, and American Philosophical Quarterly. His current research focuses on the nature of coherence and its role in a theory of knowledge and in the justification of belief.
BASIC REASONS AND FIRST PHILOSOPHY: A COHERENTIST VIEW OF REASONS
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 75–93, March 2012
How to Cite
POSTON, T. (2012), BASIC REASONS AND FIRST PHILOSOPHY: A COHERENTIST VIEW OF REASONS. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 50: 75–93. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6962.2011.00088.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!