Marius Stan is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Boston College. He earned his PhD from Johns Hopkins University in 2009, with a dissertation on Kant's philosophy of physics, and spent three years (2009–12) as a Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow at California Institute of Technology. His recent publications and current research focus on the foundations of classical mechanics, the reception of Newton and Leibniz during the Enlightenment, and Kant's natural philosophy.
NEWTON AND WOLFF: THE LEIBNIZIAN REACTION TO THE PRINCIPIA, 1716–1763
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The University of Memphis
The Southern Journal of Philosophy
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 459–481, September 2012
How to Cite
STAN, M. (2012), NEWTON AND WOLFF: THE LEIBNIZIAN REACTION TO THE PRINCIPIA, 1716–1763. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, 50: 459–481. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-6962.2012.00133.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!