Exchange Rate Policy Options for South America: Making the Case for Flexibility
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 Policy Studies Organization
Latin American Policy
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 244–263, December 2010
How to Cite
Ripley, C. G. (2010), Exchange Rate Policy Options for South America: Making the Case for Flexibility. Latin American Policy, 1: 244–263. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-7373.2010.00018.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!