Fiscal Federalism Amid Institutional Weakness: The Argentine Fiscal Pacts of the 1990s
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 Policy Studies Organization
Latin American Policy
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 95–121, December 2011
How to Cite
Sanchez, O. (2011), Fiscal Federalism Amid Institutional Weakness: The Argentine Fiscal Pacts of the 1990s. Latin American Policy, 2: 95–121. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-7373.2011.00035.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!