The Inter-American Democratic Charter: A Collective Mechanism to Defend and Promote Democracy
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 Policy Studies Organization
Latin American Policy
Special Issue on the Tenth Anniversary of the Inter-American Democratic Charter
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 26–32, June 2012
How to Cite
Rico, V. (2012), The Inter-American Democratic Charter: A Collective Mechanism to Defend and Promote Democracy. Latin American Policy, 3: 26–32. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-7373.2012.00054.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!