The author thanks Marie Karaisl, Stephen Matzie, Scott Robinson, José Antonio Aguilar, and Latin American Policy reviewers for their valuable comments on previous versions of this article. Part of this work was done thanks to a grant awarded to the author by Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
When the Environmental Displaces the Social: The Project for a New Airport in Mexico City During the Fox Administration
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Policy Studies Organization
Latin American Policy
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 235–258, December 2012
How to Cite
Virgen, J. C. D. (2012), When the Environmental Displaces the Social: The Project for a New Airport in Mexico City During the Fox Administration. Latin American Policy, 3: 235–258. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-7373.2012.00072.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!