Public Finance and Social Protection System Reforms in Mexico: Part I
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Policy Studies Organization
Latin American Policy
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 272–336, December 2012
How to Cite
Chávez Presa, J. A., Trillo, F. H., López-Calva, L. F. and de Estudios Espinosa Yglesias, C. (2012), Public Finance and Social Protection System Reforms in Mexico: Part I. Latin American Policy, 3: 272–336. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-7373.2012.00074.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!