Special thanks to Michael Thrasher of the University of Plymouth for data used in this piece.
London's political landscapes
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Political Studies Association
Volume 3, Issue 1, page 38, April 2012
How to Cite
Hennig, B. D. and Dorling, D. (2012), London's political landscapes. Political Insight, 3: 38. doi: 10.1111/j.2041-9066.2012.00099.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!