Author graduated BSc (Hons) in Pharmacology in 1980 and MBChB in 1988 from Edinburgh University. Gained membership of the Royal College of Physicians and moved to the British Olympic Medical Centre at Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow. Following this, became Clinical Lecturer in Rheumatology at the University of Manchester. Goal is to become a Consultant physician/rheumatologist in Scotland. Represented Great Britain in canoe slalom 1982–1988 and is now mainly involved with the Olympic team as medical officer and coach.
Stress fractures in athletes: Diagnosis and management
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
© 1994 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 249–252, October 1994
How to Cite
Wilson, J. H. (1994), Stress fractures in athletes: Diagnosis and management. Equine Veterinary Education, 6: 249–252. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.1994.tb01147.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!