Biographical details: Manager of Immunodiagnostic Unit of Parasitology Department at CVL. Has 18 years experience in the field of tick borne diseases with particular interest in equine and bovine babesiosis, Dourine in horses and Tick Borne Fever (C. phagocytophila) of cattle and sheep.
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 1996 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 33–36, February 1996
How to Cite
Phipps, L. P. (1996), Equine piroplasmosis. Equine Veterinary Education, 8: 33–36. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.1996.tb01647.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!