Fetal programming for athletic performance in the horse: potential effects of IUGR
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2002 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 98–112, April 2002
How to Cite
Rossdale, P. D. and Ousey, J. C. (2002), Fetal programming for athletic performance in the horse: potential effects of IUGR. Equine Veterinary Education, 14: 98–112. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2002.tb00148.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!