Dynamic bilateral arytenoid and vocal fold collapse associated with head flexion in 5 Norwegian Coldblooded Trotter racehorses
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2004 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 242–250, October 2004
How to Cite
Strand, E., Hanche-olsen, S., Grønvold, A. M. R. and Mellum, C. N. (2004), Dynamic bilateral arytenoid and vocal fold collapse associated with head flexion in 5 Norwegian Coldblooded Trotter racehorses. Equine Veterinary Education, 16: 242–250. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2004.tb00306.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!