Magnetic resonance imaging of the distal limb of the standing horse
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2005 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 74–78, April 2005
How to Cite
Mair, T. S., Kinns, J., Jones, R. D. and Bolas, N. M. (2005), Magnetic resonance imaging of the distal limb of the standing horse. Equine Veterinary Education, 17: 74–78. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2005.tb00340.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!