Standing surgical treatment of spiral longitudinal metacarpal and metatarsal condylar fractures in 4 horses
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2006 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 309–313, December 2006
How to Cite
Perez-Olmos, J. F., Schofield, W. L., Mcgovern, F., Dillon, H. and Sadlier, M. (2006), Standing surgical treatment of spiral longitudinal metacarpal and metatarsal condylar fractures in 4 horses. Equine Veterinary Education, 18: 309–313. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2006.tb00467.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!