Anglesey Lodge Equine Hospital, The Curragh, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
Electrolyte disorders in horses with colic. Part 2: calcium, sodium, chloride and phosphate
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2006 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 320–325, December 2006
How to Cite
Borer, K. E. and Corley, K. T. T. (2006), Electrolyte disorders in horses with colic. Part 2: calcium, sodium, chloride and phosphate. Equine Veterinary Education, 18: 320–325. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2006.tb00470.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!