Results of intradermal testing for the investigation of atopic dermatitis and recurrent urticaria in 50 horses in the south of England
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 616–622, December 2010
How to Cite
Rendle, D. I., Durham, A. E., Wylie, C. E. and Newton, J. R. (2010), Results of intradermal testing for the investigation of atopic dermatitis and recurrent urticaria in 50 horses in the south of England. Equine Veterinary Education, 22: 616–622. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2010.00151.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!