Present addresses: D.G. Orellana, Urbanizacion Colinas De Santa Rosa, Carrera 11a con 13a, 11a-25, Barquisimeto-Venezuela; C.K. Ast, 527, Copperline Drive, Garner, North Carolina, 27529, USA.
Successful reduction of a monozygotic equine twin pregnancy via transabdominal ultrasound-guided cardiac puncture
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 55–59, February 2012
How to Cite
Sper, R. B., Whitacre, M. D., Bailey, C. S., Schramme, A. J., Orellana, D. G., Ast, C. K. and Vasgaard, J. M. (2012), Successful reduction of a monozygotic equine twin pregnancy via transabdominal ultrasound-guided cardiac puncture. Equine Veterinary Education, 24: 55–59. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2011.00254.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!