Ultrasonographic examination of the collateral ligaments of the distal interphalangeal joint in horses. Part B: Abnormal findings and lesions
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 616–625, December 2011
How to Cite
Denoix, J.-M., Dupays, A.-G., Bertoni, L., Werpy, N. and Audigié, F. (2011), Ultrasonographic examination of the collateral ligaments of the distal interphalangeal joint in horses. Part B: Abnormal findings and lesions. Equine Veterinary Education, 23: 616–625. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2011.00303.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!