Ultrasonographic examination of the dorsal aspect of the distal interphalangeal joint of the horse
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 38–44, January 2012
How to Cite
Dupays, A.-G., Coudry, V. and Denoix, J.-M. (2012), Ultrasonographic examination of the dorsal aspect of the distal interphalangeal joint of the horse. Equine Veterinary Education, 24: 38–44. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2011.00304.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!