Ultrasonographic examination of the collateral ligaments of the distal interphalangeal joint in horses: Part A: Technique and normal images
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 574–580, November 2011
How to Cite
Denoix, J.-M., Bertoni, L., Heitzmann, A.-G., Werpy, N. and Audigié, F. (2011), Ultrasonographic examination of the collateral ligaments of the distal interphalangeal joint in horses: Part A: Technique and normal images. Equine Veterinary Education, 23: 574–580. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2011.00306.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!