A novel surgical technique for treating bilateral nasal paralysis in a mare
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 577–579, November 2014
How to Cite
Kol, A. and Kelmer, G. (2014), A novel surgical technique for treating bilateral nasal paralysis in a mare. Equine Veterinary Education, 26: 577–579. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2011.00331.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!