Case was presented as part of an oral presentation at the 50th BEVA Congress in Liverpool, UK; 7th-10th Sept 2011 with abstract in proceedings (p 83).
Successful outcome in a case of equine multinodular pulmonary fibrosis (EMPF) treated with valacyclovir
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 389–392, August 2013
How to Cite
Schwarz, B., Schwendenwein, I. and van den Hoven, R. (2013), Successful outcome in a case of equine multinodular pulmonary fibrosis (EMPF) treated with valacyclovir. Equine Veterinary Education, 25: 389–392. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2012.00425.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!