Parainguinal laparotomy as an alternative surgical approach for removal of an enterolith in the small colon of a horse
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 442–446, September 2013
How to Cite
Barrett, E. J. and Munsterman, A. S. (2013), Parainguinal laparotomy as an alternative surgical approach for removal of an enterolith in the small colon of a horse. Equine Veterinary Education, 25: 442–446. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2012.00427.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!