Complicated colic case raises interesting questions: What can we learn?
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 569–572, November 2012
How to Cite
Southwood, L. L. (2012), Complicated colic case raises interesting questions: What can we learn?. Equine Veterinary Education, 24: 569–572. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2012.00437.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!