Transrectal decompression as a new approach for treatment of large intestinal tympany in horses with colic: Preliminary results
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 184–188, April 2013
How to Cite
Scotti, G. B., Lazzaretti, S. S., Zani, D. D. and Magri, M. (2013), Transrectal decompression as a new approach for treatment of large intestinal tympany in horses with colic: Preliminary results. Equine Veterinary Education, 25: 184–188. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2012.00445.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!