Determination of anthelmintic efficacy against equine cyathostomins and Parascaris equorum in France
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 304–307, June 2013
How to Cite
Geurden, T., Betsch, J.-M., Maillard, K., Vanimisetti, B., D'Espois, M. and Besognet, B. (2013), Determination of anthelmintic efficacy against equine cyathostomins and Parascaris equorum in France. Equine Veterinary Education, 25: 304–307. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2012.00454.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!