Haemoabdomen secondary to granulomatous periarteritis due to parasitism with Halicephalobus gingivalis in a mare
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 435–438, September 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, J. Y., Snowden, K. F. and Oliveira, F. N. (2013), Haemoabdomen secondary to granulomatous periarteritis due to parasitism with Halicephalobus gingivalis in a mare. Equine Veterinary Education, 25: 435–438. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3292.2012.00461.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!