Blood-Gas, Acid-Base and Haematological Values in Horses during an Endurance Ride
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 1979 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 56–59, January 1979
How to Cite
ROSE, R. J., ILKIW, J. E. and MARTIN, I. C. A. (1979), Blood-Gas, Acid-Base and Haematological Values in Horses during an Endurance Ride. Equine Veterinary Journal, 11: 56–59. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1979.tb01300.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication 21.10.78
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!