Equine Research Station, Balaton Lodge, Snailwell Lodge, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 7DW
Headshaking caused by a maxillary osteoma in a horse
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 1982 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 167–169, April 1982
How to Cite
KOLD, S. E., ØSTBLOM, L. C. and PHILIPSEN, H. P. (1982), Headshaking caused by a maxillary osteoma in a horse. Equine Veterinary Journal, 14: 167–169. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1982.tb02379.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication 7.10.81
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!