Aetiology and pathogenesis of congenital torticollis and head scoliosis in the equine foetus
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1984 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 419–424, September 1984
How to Cite
VANDEPLASSCHE, M., SIMOENS, P., BOUTERS, R., De VOS, N. and VERSCHOOTEN, F. (1984), Aetiology and pathogenesis of congenital torticollis and head scoliosis in the equine foetus. Equine Veterinary Journal, 16: 419–424. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1984.tb01963.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication 28.12.83
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!