Department of Surgery, Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, Massuchusetts 01536, USA.
Exercise-induced pulmonary haemorrhage in the horse: results of a detailed clinical, post mortem and imaging study. V. Microscopic observations
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 1987 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 411–418, September 1987
How to Cite
O'CALLAGHAN, M. W., PASCOE, J. R., TYLER, W. S. and MASON, D. K. (1987), Exercise-induced pulmonary haemorrhage in the horse: results of a detailed clinical, post mortem and imaging study. V. Microscopic observations. Equine Veterinary Journal, 19: 411–418. doi: 10.1111/j.2042-3306.1987.tb02632.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received for publication 28.1.87 Accepted 30.6.87
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!